Downloadable eBooks Are Available!
You will need a library card for
Here’s what you need to get started:
1) Click on the “eBooks Are Here!” link, shown.
2) You will be taken to the “Magic Wall.” The Magic Wall shows dozens of featured titles available for downloading. Choose a free app for your eReader: axisReader or Blio. You can also download an app from the "App Zone" on the "Magic Wall."
3) Once you have your library card, you can set up a "Magic Wall" account by clicking on "Login," then on "My Account."
4) Choose a tab above the Magic Wall or from the menu to the left to browse the collection.
5) Click on a book cover to get a synopsis or reader reviews.
6) You can begin downloading your choice immediately by clicking on
Checkout Now, or Add to Checkout List and keep browsing.
You can also put a book on hold by clicking Add to Wish List.